Pinterest

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Leduc Christmas Extravaganza 2013 Review

I have heard some great reports about this event in the past, so I signed up for it this year. I had to get my application in during the summer.  In its 2nd year under new management it was striving to reach past heights of success.  It was held at its traditional location, Christ the King Junior Senior High School on November 2nd. The event went well but, from what other vendors were saying, the attendance was not as good as last year. I don't think the afternoon snowfall (first one of the year) helped motivate shoppers to get out and start their Christmas shopping.  My experience was favourable.  I met some very nice vendors and shoppers.  There was a great selection of high quality products.  From a vendor's perspective it was worth our time and effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment