Pinterest

Monday, January 14, 2013

Ladies Night Out at Pleasantview Community League

Well it was a great time at the Ladies Night Out evening at Pleasantview Community League on Sat. Jan. 12th from 7 to 10 pm.

I saw numerous neighbours from my street, since I live in Pleasantview, and I even met some people that I knew from way back -- a student that I taught in a kindergarten 1 half day/wk program and at least 10 years ago, and a physiotherapist I knew from 20 years ago. It surprised me that I recognized her and remembered her name.

The atmosphere was friendly with a party mood vibe as ladies drank their glass of champagne and participated in a mixer bingo game. People still browsed through the vendor tables.  The best part was that my neighbour won the draw prize I put in, and the scarf/shawl colours with necklace were perfect for her.

I hear there is a Swap Day coming up in April.....expect I'll be there as a vendor.

No comments:

Post a Comment